Rent Office 450 West 33rd Street
450 West 33rd Street is a 16-story office space building located in Penn Plaza/Garment. The total square feet is 2,150,000 and built in 1969. It is considered a class A building.
450 West 33rd Street tenants include: New York City Board of Elections, GMHC, Coach, New York City Financial Information Services Agency, JPMorgan Chase, IPG.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 450 West 33rd Street for rent or lease.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 450 West 33rd Street
- IPG leased 52,350 SF
- JPMorgan Chase leased 123,000 SF
- GMHC leased 166,479 SF
- ES Originals leased 25,000 SF
- New York City Board of Elections leased 150,000 SF
- Coach leased 37,000 SF
- New York City Financial Information Services Agency leased 48,000 SF
Retail Tenants at 450 West 33rd Street
- Starbucks leased 2,379 SF
- Tour De France Group leased 15,000 SF