Lease Office 60 Broad Street
60 Broad Street is a 39-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 984,000 and built in 1962. It is considered a class A building.
60 Broad Street tenants include: City of New York, International Securities Exchange, Grant Thornton.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 60 Broad Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cogent Communications, tw telecom & Stealth Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 60 Broad Street
- International Securities Exchange leased 64,395 SF
- City of New York leased 313,000 SF
- Water Quality Insurance Syndicate leased 12,400 SF
- Grant Thornton leased 36,100 SF
- Avalon Partners leased 12,229 SF
- KVB Partners Inc. leased 5,128 SF
- International Securities Exchange Inc. leased 22,135 SF