Rent Office 7 Hanover Square
7 Hanover Square is a 27-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 845,000 and built in 1982. It is considered a class A building.
7 Hanover Square tenants include: International Business Times Inc., Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, Downtown Design Partnership, New York Legal Assistance Group Inc., Harman Newsweek LLC.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 7 Hanover Square for rent or lease.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 7 Hanover Square
- International Business Times Inc. leased 46,176 SF
- New York Legal Assistance Group Inc. leased 36,223 SF
- Shampan Lamport LLC leased 12,492 SF
- Harman Newsweek LLC leased 46,176 SF
- Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy leased 120,000 SF
- Downtown Design Partnership leased 34,551 SF
Retail Tenants at 7 Hanover Square
- Robusta Espresso leased 1,650 SF
- Athea Kitchens Inc. leased 1,700 SF