Lease Office 75 Broad Street
75 Broad Street is a 33-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 647,924 and built in 1928. It is considered a class B building.
75 Broad Street tenants include: Reliance Insurance.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 75 Broad Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath, Cogent Communications & tw telecom.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 75 Broad Street
- Nike Communications leased 10,474 SF
- Leav & Steinberg leased 9,215 SF
- Human Rights First leased 17,899 SF
- De Cecco USA leased 5,590 SF
- Urban Resource Institute leased 8,395 SF
- On-Line Residential leased 7,124 SF
- CTC Americas leased 3,800 SF