Lease Office 255 Greenwich Street
255 Greenwich Street is a 14-story office space building located in World Trade Center. The total square feet is 640,000 and built in 1987. It is considered a class A building.
255 Greenwich Street tenants include: City University of New York, The City of New York, Borough of Manhattan Community College.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 255 Greenwich Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Cogent Communications & Lightpath.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 255 Greenwich Street
- Borough of Manhattan Community College leased 78,000 SF
- City Of New York leased 10,130 SF
- Weill Cornell Medicine leased 10,547 SF
- City University of New York leased 167,072 SF
- The City of New York leased 207,812 SF
Retail Tenants at 255 Greenwich Street
- Peter Ripka and Jeff Howard, Ripco Real Estate leased 48,242 SF
- Fairway Market leased 52,252 SF