Lease Office 51 Madison Avenue
51 Madison Avenue is a 33-story office space building located in Gramercy Park. The total square feet is 1,383,190 and built in 1927. It is considered a class A building.
51 Madison Avenue tenants include: Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges, Thornton-Tomasetti, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges, LLP.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 51 Madison Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Level 3 Communications & Cablevision/Lightpath.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 51 Madison Avenue
- The Henry Luce Foundation leased 12,729 SF
- Highland Financial Holdings Group leased 12,167 SF
- Synergos Institute leased 23,350 SF
- Mikasa leased 21,000 SF
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges, LLP leased 48,892 SF
- Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver & Hedges leased 49,000 SF
- Thornton-Tomasetti leased 70,000 SF