Rent Office 44 West 18th Street
44 West 18th Street is a 12-story office space building located in Chelsea. The total square feet is 211,871 and built in 1906. It is considered a class C building.
44 West 18th Street tenants include: A.I. Friedman, Pucci II Inc., Pace Editions, Pucci International Ltd., National Reprographics.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 44 West 18th Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications & Cablevision/Lightpath.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 44 West 18th Street
- Dashlane leased 16,625 SF
- IrisVR, Inc leased 6,142 SF
- Pace Editions leased 33,250 SF
- Ronald Jonas Interiors leased 22,669 SF
- Pucci International Ltd. leased 49,875 SF
- Taboola Inc. leased 6,142 SF
- National Reprographics leased 33,300 SF