36 Laight Street is a 7-story office space building located in Tribeca. The total square feet is 26,712 and built in 1900. It is considered a class B building.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 36 Laight Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Cablevision/Lightpat & The building has the following fiber providers: Cablevision/Lightpath.
36 Laight Street Property Overview
|Bulding Address:|| 36 Laight St
|Building Alternate address(es):|| 36 Laight St
Internet Providers at 36 Laight Street
|Internet Provider ||Technology ||Max Download Speed ||Max Upload Speed |
Nearby Office Tenants Leased
Nearby Retail Tenants Leased
- Metropolitan College leased 118,000 SF at 75 Varick St
- Cowtan & Tout leased 30,000 SF at 205 Hudson St
- Johnson & Johnson Innovation leased 30,000 SF at 101 Avenue of the Americas
- Drumbeat Digital LLC leased 15,340 SF at 200 Hudson St
- Fortune Footwear Inc. leased 10,500 SF at 174 Hudson St
- GCAM leased 3,200 SF at 145 Hudson St
- Mackenzie Chambers Pilates leased 1,100 SF at 17 Vestry St
- Troy Halterman leased 12,000 SF at 200 Hudson St
- Cadence Cycling & Multisport Centers leased 11,000 SF at 174 Hudson St
- John Allan's Premier Men's Grooming Club leased 3,000 SF at 429 Greenwich Street
- Siberian Living leased 1,600 SF at 145 Hudson St