Lease Office 200 Madison Avenue
200 Madison Avenue is a 26-story office space building located in Murray Hill. The total square feet is 750,000 and built in 1926. It is considered a class A building.
200 Madison Avenue tenants include: Rose Associates, Havas Worldwide Health, Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, Garan Incorporated.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 200 Madison Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications & Cogent Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 200 Madison Avenue
- Surdna Foundation leased 12,641 SF
- Havas Worldwide Health leased 170,000 SF
- Garan Incorporated leased 50,000 SF
- Peter E. Greenberg & Associates leased 5,513 SF
- Rose Associates leased 47,000 SF
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation leased 200,000 SF