Rent Office 330 Madison Avenue
330 Madison Avenue is a 39-story office space building located in Grand Central. The total square feet is 840,000 and built in 1963. It is considered a class A building.
330 Madison Avenue tenants include: Guggenheim Partners, Acordia, Bank Julius Baer, Horizon Media, American Century Investment Management, Glencore.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 330 Madison Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath & Cogent Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 330 Madison Avenue
- Glencore leased 60,000 SF
- American Century Investment Management leased 41,210 SF
- Guggenheim Partners leased 186,000 SF
- Horizon Media leased 40,759 SF
- Zelman & Associates leased 5,200 SF
- Chapman and Cutler leased 9,500 SF
- vFinance Inc. leased 6,890 SF