Lease Office 24 West 40th Street
24 West 40th Street is a 17-story office space building located in Penn Plaza/Garment. The total square feet is 88,694 and built in 1925. It is considered a class B building.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 24 West 40th Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications & Cablevision/Lightpath.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 24 West 40th Street
- Howard Gilman Foundation leased 5,300 SF
- seele Inc. leased 4,500 SF
- Everpower Wind Holdings Inc. leased 4,117 SF
- SMI leased 4,117 SF
- Light Box Capital Management leased 5,138 SF
- Mandiant Corporation leased 4,520 SF
- P\S\L Group America leased 15,112 SF
Retail Tenants at 24 West 40th Street
- Nespresso leased 6,300 SF