Rent Office 498 Seventh Avenue
498 Seventh Avenue is a 24-story office space building located in Penn Plaza/Garment. The total square feet is 960,000 and built in 1920. It is considered a class B building.
498 Seventh Avenue tenants include: Jones Apparel Group, Liquidnet Inc., 1199SEIU Healthcare Workers East;Mary Ann Tighe, Ken Meyerson, Brendan Herlihy; Jonathan Serko, Richard Serko, Ed Donnery, Transfix, CB Insights, Tetra Tech.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 498 Seventh Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath & Cogent Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 498 Seventh Avenue
- Tetra Tech leased 60,000 SF
- CB Insights leased 43,000 SF
- Transfix leased 60,000 SF
- 1199SEIU Healthcare Workers East;Mary Ann Tighe, Ken Meyerson, Brendan Herlihy; Jonathan Serko, Richard Serko, Ed Donnery leased 580,000 SF
- Alloy Digital leased 29,416 SF
- Michael J. Fox Foundation leased 29,468 SF
- William Esper Studio leased 7,300 SF
Retail Tenants at 498 Seventh Avenue
- Udizine leased 2,600 SF
- Metrix USA leased 1,615 SF