Lease Office 620 Eighth Avenue
620 Eighth Avenue is a 52-story office space building located in Times Square. The total square feet is 78,800 and built in 2007. It is considered a class A building.
620 Eighth Avenue tenants include: Legg Mason, British Telecom, Jams Inc., Goodwin Procter, Covington & Burling, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt, Seyfarth Shaw.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 620 Eighth Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cogent Communications & tw telecom. The closest subways are A, C, E, 1, 2, 3, 42 St Shuttle, 7, N, Q, R, A, C, E Line, B, D, F, M, 1, 2 & 3 Line.
The New York Times Building is a skyscraper on the west side of midtown Manhattan, New York City that was completed in 2007. Its chief tenant is The New York Times Company, publisher of The New York Times as well as the International New York Times, and other newspapers. Construction was by a joint venture of The New York Times Company, Forest City Ratner (Forest City Enterprises's New York subsidiary), and ING Real Estate.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 620 Eighth Avenue
- Williams Lea Tag leased 31,058 SF
- Covington & Burlington leased 33,000 SF
- Liquidnet leased 140,000 SF
- Kepos Capital leased 15,442 SF
- Goodwin Procter LLP leased 30,917 SF
- First Solar Inc. leased 24,376 SF
- Government of Flanders leased 7,492 SF
Retail Tenants at 620 Eighth Avenue
- Montenapo by Bice leased 5,274 SF
- Andrew and Jonathan Schnipper leased 3,200 SF
- Dean & DeLuca leased 3,200 SF
- Inakaya leased 3,000 SF
- Muji leased 5,000 SF