Lease Office 787 Seventh Avenue
787 Seventh Avenue is a 54-story office space building located in Columbus Circle. The total square feet is 1,706,007 and built in 1985. It is considered a class A building.
787 Seventh Avenue tenants include: Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc., Willkie Farr & Gallagher, Citigroup, BNP Paribas, National Financial Partners Corp..
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 787 Seventh Avenue for rent or lease.
The AXA Equitable Center (originally The Equitable Tower or Equitable Center West) is an American 752-foot (229.3 m)-tall skyscraper, located at 787 Seventh Avenue between 51st and 52nd Streets in Manhattan, New York City.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 787 Seventh Avenue
- GTIS Partners leased 28,677 SF
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher leased 355,118 SF
- SAS Institute leased 23,998 SF
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Inc. leased 35,159 SF
- Citigroup leased 250,000 SF
- BNP Paribas leased 330,000 SF
- Fedeli, LLC leased 12,798 SF
Retail Tenants at 787 Seventh Avenue
- Urbanspace leased 10,850 SF
- Pret A Manger leased 3,650 SF