Lease Office 810 Seventh Avenue
810 Seventh Avenue is a 41-story office space building located in Columbus Circle. The total square feet is 765,911 and built in 1970. It is considered a class A building.
810 Seventh Avenue tenants include: Insight Communications, Ion Media.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 810 Seventh Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Level 3 Communications & Cogent Communications.
810 Seventh Avenue is a skyscraper located a few blocks north of Times Square on Seventh Avenue between 52nd and 53rd streets within Midtown Manhattan in New York City, United States. It is owned by SL Green Realty Corp. after its acquisition of Reckson Associates Realty Corp., completed in January 2007. The back of the building is situated on Broadway, diagonally across Broadway and 53rd from CBS's Ed Sullivan Theater, home of the Late Show with David Letterman.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 810 Seventh Avenue
- Bond New York leased 17,320 SF
- Ion Media leased 40,000 SF
- Informatica leased 7,112 SF
- SL Green leased 17,320 SF
- Brightwood Capital Advisors LLC leased 17,320 SF
- DH Capital LLC and DH Capital Securities leased 8,760 SF
- Dragados USA leased 22,437 SF