795 Columbus Avenue is a 15-story office space building located in Upper West Side. The total square feet is 102,128 and built in 2010. It is considered a class B building.
795 Columbus Avenue tenants include: The Mandell School.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 795 Columbus Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New Yor & The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York.
795 Columbus Avenue Property Overview
|Bulding Address:|| 795 Columbus Ave
|Bulding Name:|| Building 3
|Building Alternate address(es):|| 795 Columbus Ave
|Neighborhood:||Upper West Side
|Block & lot:||01833-7506
Internet Providers at 795 Columbus Avenue
|Internet Provider ||Technology ||Max Download Speed ||Max Upload Speed |
|Verizon New York
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 795 Columbus Avenue
Retail Tenants Rented / Leased 795 Columbus Avenue
- The Mandell School leased 45,000 SF
- Yogurtland leased 1,500 SF
- HomeGoods leased 5,700 SF
- Borders leased 27,416 SF
- Modell's Sporting Goods leased 25,105 SF
Nearby Office Tenants Leased
Nearby Retail Tenants Leased
- Solomon Schechter School of Manhattan leased 13,403 SF at 805 Columbus Ave
- Petco leased 20,117 SF at 805 Columbus Ave
- Kindercare Education leased 8,501 SF at 808 Columbus Avenue
- JP Morgan Chase leased 5,024 SF at 775 Columbus Ave
- HealthSource Pharmacy leased 750 SF at 750 Columbus Avenue