Lease Office 215 West 125th Street
215 West 125th Street is a 6-story office space building located in Harlem/North Manhattan. The total square feet is 167,919 and built in 1971. It is considered a class B building.
215 West 125th Street tenants include: New York State Workers' Compensation Board, EmblemHealth Company HIP Health Plan of New York.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 215 West 125th Street for rent or lease.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 215 West 125th Street
- National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS leased 3,005 SF
- EmblemHealth Company HIP Health Plan of New York leased 32,114 SF
- New York State Workers' Compensation Board leased 45,205 SF
- New York State Department of Labor leased 26,546 SF
Retail Tenants at 215 West 125th Street
- EmblemHealth Company HIP Health Plan of New York leased 2,056 SF