Rent Office 90 John Street
90 John Street is a 29-story office space building located in Insurance District. The total square feet is 165,000 and built in 1931. It is considered a class B building.
90 John Street tenants include: Verizon, IDB Communications.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 90 John Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Level 3 Communications & Cogent Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 90 John Street
- Knotel leased 4,673 SF
- MFM Contracting leased 2,100 SF
- IDB Communications leased 35,000 SF
- Verizon leased 37,092 SF
- Laidlaw Energy Group leased 2,278 SF
- Imperial Parking leased 11,388 SF
- Adelman & Lavaia LLC leased 3,068 SF
Retail Tenants at 90 John Street
- Gold's Gym leased 23,797 SF