Lease Office 111 West 33rd Street
111 West 33rd Street is a 26-story office space building located in Penn Plaza/Garment. The total square feet is 728,429 and built in 1954. It is considered a class A building.
111 West 33rd Street tenants include: Empire State Realty Trust, Gap Inc., Nespresso, FOJP Service Corp.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 111 West 33rd Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath & tw telecom.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 111 West 33rd Street
- SecurityScorecard leased 17,000 SF
- Gibbs & Soell Business Communications leased 19,285 SF
- Anaplan leased 10,695 SF
- FOJP Service Corp leased 42,000 SF
- ClearView Healthcare Partners leased 10,539 SF
- Nespresso leased 41,800 SF
- Madison Square Garden Company leased 10,500 SF
Retail Tenants at 111 West 33rd Street
- Target leased 43,000 SF
- Foot Locker leased 34,200 SF