Optimal Spaces only represent Tenants. We bid landlords against each other to get you the best deal for the space you need.
|Why Optimal Spaces
| Alone or with other broker
- No fee for clients renting space
- We get landlords to compete for your business, saving you 15-20%
- We work for you not the landlord.
- We find the deals you miss.
- We weed out non viable spaces saving you 100-200 hours.
- Established track record.
- Miss deals and hard to find spaces.
- Only 5-10% of available spaces are online.
- Lack of real estate expertise.
- 90% of brokers have a conflict of interest.
- May not have equivalent expertise
- May not have similar results in getting good deals
We have the experience real estate expertise you need. We can find space not only in New York City but all over the world..
We work closely with our clients and provide them with valuable options and solutions that will save them both time and money. We are happy to work with all clients regardless of size. We give all our clients the same attention and dedication in providing them with solutions for office, retail, and industrial space in New York, including buildings for sale.
Optimal Spaces has represented publicly traded and private firms locally, regionally, nationally and internationally in office, retail, and industrial spaces.
Stephen Sunderland, has over thirty years of commercial real estate experience, having leased more than 2,500,000 square feet of commercial real estate. Stephen’s father Maurice architectural firm designed and built over 50,000,000 square feet of shopping centers, including the two largest malls in the world: Mall of America and the West Edmonton Mall. Stephen’s father was a mentor and influence on his career.
Real Estate Expertise/Experience:
- Founder and owner of five companies
- Expert in acquisitions, renovations, leasing, and analysis of commercial real estate
- Expert in New York City commercial real estate — rented over 2,000,000 SF
- Expert in not-for-profits/schools — rented over 200,000 SF
- Expert in development deals
- Expert in deal structuring leasing analysis and negotiations
- New York University, Executive MBA – 1994
- Wharton – University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Economics – 1984
- 20+ continuing education classes in real estate