- There is "No Fee" for our services to clients renting space.
- We negotiate the best deal for you with savings between 15-20% off what you could do by yourself or by using a landlord broker.
- We give you the best and most complete listings that match your needs.
- We have an established track record of great results for our clients.
- You will encounter incomplete listings and only have a small picture of the options available to you.
- You will see only public spaces lacking harder-to-find private spaces, where deals are found.
- It will take you 100 to 200 hours for you to do your own search, calls, paperwork and follow-up.
- You will need to learn and to get detailed understanding for the entire commercial real estate process which typically takes 10 years.
- Tenant Brokers or Representatives work exclusively for YOU, most brokers work for the landlord.
- When a landlord broker represents you, generally you will overpay by at least 10-15%.
- We save you time and money at no Fee to you, so why would you not use us.
- NYC Rent Office
- Midtown New York Lease Office
- Rent Midtown South New York Office
- Rent Downtown New York Office
- Empire State Building Office For Rent
- Flatiron District Office For Rent
- Lease Penn Plaza Office
- Lease Grand Central Office
- Lease Chelsea Office
- Lease SoHo Office
- Rent Meatpacking District Office
- Rockefeller center Office Lease
- NYC Retail Lease
- Rockefeller Center Retail Lease
- Times Square Retail Rent
- Grand Central Retail Lease
- Gramercy Park Retail Let
- Madison Avenue Retail Lease
- Midtown Manhattan Retail Lease
- SoHo Retail Rent
- Manhattan Retail Rent
Medical Office For Rent
- 285 W Broadway
- 1166 Avenue of the Americas
- 14 Wall St - Former Bankers Trust Building
- 1120 Avenue of the Americas - Hippodrome Bldg
I hope you will stop by to see what we have done with the space.
New York City Commercial Real Estate BrokerAt Optimal Spaces, we understand how critical finding the ideal new york city commercial space is for a successful business, particularly in New York City. As New York Tenant Brokers, we partner closely with our clients to meet their changing needs as their businesses grow and evolve, demanding more office space, whether it be NYC office space, Educational or industrial, retail, medical or loft. We provide comprehensive information on all the properties we show our clients, including floor plans, exterior photographs, physical and historical detail on both the building and space, and proposed deal terms.
Optimal Spaces, caters to all the new york commercial real estate needs of any tenant. Our New York City market knowledge allows us to provide significant savings for renewing tenants during your new york office lease or manhattan office lease negotiations. We encourage clients to take advantage of the leverage that an outside tenant representative can bring to the table especially when dealing with commerical real estate.
Optimal Spaces, has complete access to all available new york commercial real estate listing services in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester, enabling us to help clients look beyond the problems of the here-and-now and work with you to develop effective long-term real estate solutions. Within Manhattan itself, we have worked in every area from Financial District to Midtown and Chelsea, Downtown and the Harlem and the Upper West Side and Upper East Side to help clients with the search in the commercial real estate arena for building, sales and office space leasing and buying.We are experts in all of our client's real estate needs, including renting, subleasing, acquisition, disposition, expansion and renewals.
With Manhattan office rents at an all time high, it is more important than ever to know your options. The recent layoffs from Wall Street should add back some space, at a time when it is most needed, and temper landlord rent demands.
We can help show you the best options:
- We represent your interest solely, unlike other NYC brokerage firms whose legal duty is to represent the landlord in new york.
- We excel at what we do and possess a team of experienced new york city real estate professionals that have rented more than a million square feet in the past few years. We are proud of our success rate in getting our clients great deals for exactly what they need now and in the future.
- We have a proven record of identifying and obtaining amazing manhattan deals and new york city office spaces for our clients. For a partial client list and office space lease clients testimonials.
- We will assist you in evaluating your current and future needs. We will show you the different options and alternatives that are available for new york office space lease.
- We have worked with Hedge funds, investment banks, attorneys, broker dealers, venture capital firms, LBO buy-out firms, publicly traded, privately held, and non for profit organizations in virtually every category of business and services in multiple locations across the country, as well in new york.
- We strive to cultivate life-long relationships with our new york clients who already rent new york office spaces. If you are happy, then we have done our job. Please call us at (212) 258-2700 to arrange an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please call us at (212) 258-2700 to arrange an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you