✔ No Fee!!
✔ Complete listings.
✔ We represent only Tenants.
✔ We bid landlords against each other to save you 15-20%..
✔ Weed out bad spaces saving you 100-200 hours.
✓ 70+ Different Providers
✓ 700+ locations in NYC
✓ Let Optimal find the best space and best deal for you.
✓ No Fee!!
✓ Great results and proven track record.
Columbus Circle is a famous landmark located at the southwestern tip of Central Park in New York City. It is named after Christopher Columbus and serves as a major transportation hub and public space. Here's an overview of the content you can expect to find at Columbus Circle:
1. Statue of Christopher Columbus: The centerpiece of Columbus Circle is a 76-foot tall statue of the Italian explorer Christopher Columbus. It was erected in 1892 to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Columbus's arrival in the Americas.
2. Central Park: Columbus Circle acts as an entrance to Central Park, one of the most iconic and beloved green spaces in New York City. It offers various recreational activities, including walking paths, biking trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
3. The Shops at Columbus Circle: Columbus Circle is also home to an upscale shopping center called "The Shops at Columbus Circle." It features over 50 retail stores, including high-end fashion brands, restaurants, cafes, and a gourmet food market.
4. Time Warner Center: Adjacent to Columbus Circle is the Time Warner Center, a mixed-use skyscraper that serves as the corporate headquarters for WarnerMedia. It also houses luxury residences, a concert hall, the Jazz at Lincoln Center, and upscale dining options, including the famous restaurant Per Se.
5. Transportation Hub: Columbus Circle is a major transportation hub with important subway connections. The 59th Street-Columbus Circle subway station serves several subway lines, making it a convenient starting point to explore other parts of the city.
6. Public Space: The plaza around Columbus Circle offers a vibrant public space with benches, grassy areas, and a majestic fountain. It is a popular spot for locals and tourists to relax, people-watch, or listen to street performers.
7. Columbus Circle Holiday Market: During the holiday season, Columbus Circle hosts a popular outdoor market featuring unique gifts, artisanal crafts, and seasonal treats. It has a festive atmosphere and attracts many visitors.
8. Nearby Attractions: Columbus Circle is conveniently located near several other attractions. These include the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where you can enjoy ballet, opera, and theater performances, as well as the American Museum of Natural History.
All in all, Columbus Circle is a vibrant and bustling area in New York City that offers a mix of historical significance, shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities.