Lease Office 200 Park Avenue South
200 Park Avenue South is a 17-story office space building located in Gramercy Park. The total square feet is 17,750 and built in 1903. It is considered a class B building.
200 Park Avenue South tenants include: Elizabeth Arden.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 200 Park Avenue South for rent or lease.
The closest subways are 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R & L.
The Everett Building at 200 Park Avenue South at East 17th Street, on Union Square in Manhattan, New York City, was designed by the architectural firm of Starrett & van Vleck and opened in 1908. Goldwin Starrett, the lead architect, had worked for Daniel Burnham for four years in Chicago, and the building reflects Burnham's functionalist philosophy. It marked the development of fireproof commercial skyscrapers with open plan interiors and simple, classical exteriors. In 1988, the Everett Building was designated a New York City landmark.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 200 Park Avenue South
- Chambers Street Capital leased 945 SF
- Vista Property leased 1,127 SF
- Iachn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai leased 6,961 SF
- Betsy & Ronnie Inc. leased 6,961 SF
- Altman Greenfield & Selvaggi leased 6,542 SF
- Muchnick, Golieb & Golieb leased 5,397 SF
- Elizabeth Arden leased 35,698 SF