Rent Office 125 Broad Street
125 Broad Street is a 40-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 1,455,000 and built in 1970. It is considered a class A building.
125 Broad Street tenants include: TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communications, Sedgwick Detert Moran & Arnold LLP, Holwell Shuster & Goldberg, Herzfeld & Rubin PC, CNA, General Reinsurance Corporation, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 125 Broad Street for rent or lease.
125 Old Broad Street, formerly called the Stock Exchange Tower and still generally referred to by that name, is a high-rise office building in London, located on Old Broad Street in the City of London financial district. For over 30 years the Stock Exchange Tower was the home of the London Stock Exchange, until the latter's relocation to Paternoster Square in 2004.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 125 Broad Street
- Loeb Holding Corporation leased 22,000 SF
- Holwell Shuster & Goldberg leased 35,681 SF
- CNA leased 80,000 SF
- General Reinsurance Corporation leased 56,106 SF
- TMP Worldwide Advertising and Communications leased 37,400 SF
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative leased 37,000 SF
- Patrolmen's Benevolent Association leased 39,069 SF