Lease Office 120 Wall Street
120 Wall Street is a 34-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 660,000 and built in 1930. It is considered a class A building.
120 Wall Street tenants include: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, AFS-USA.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 120 Wall Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath & Cogent Communications.
120 Wall Street is a skyscraper in Wall Street, New York City, United States which was completed in 1930. The building is 399 ft (122 m) tall, has 34 floors, and is located along Wall Street, Pine Street and South Street.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 120 Wall Street
- AFS-USA leased 41,000 SF
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers leased 16,506 SF
- Metis Associates leased 19,500 SF
- Forex leased 5,000 SF
- Urban Homesteading Assistance Board leased 12,644 SF
- Leahy & Johnson PC leased 9,250 SF
- Leahey & Johnson PC leased 9,520 SF