Rent Office 32 Old Slip
32 Old Slip is a 36-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 1,161,435 and built in 1987. It is considered a class A building.
32 Old Slip tenants include: Frank Crystal & Company, TD Waterhouse, U.S. Census Bureau, AIG, Sentry Centers LLC, Alliant Insurance Services, Cahill Gordon & Reindel.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 32 Old Slip for rent or lease.
32 Old Slip, also known as One Financial Square, is a skyscraper in the Financial District of New York City. Completed in 1987, the building has 36 floors and stands at 575 ft 0 in (175.26 m). It is home to Convene, AIG Global Real Estate, Goldman Sachs, the New York Regional Office of the United States Census Bureau, and the ground floor houses the New York City Fire Department (FDNY) Engine Company 4 and Ladder Company 15.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 32 Old Slip
- Alliant Insurance Services leased 55,938 SF
- Decoded Advertising leased 15,518 SF
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel leased 201,621 SF
- NMS Capital leased 7,925 SF
- Taiwan Business Bank leased 9,200 SF
- RBA Group leased 18,646 SF
- U.S. Census Bureau leased 40,000 SF