Lease Office 40 Wall Street
40 Wall Street is a 72-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 1,165,207 and built in 1931. It is considered a class A building.
40 Wall Street tenants include: Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America, Harry Fox Agency, Weidlinger Associates, First Investors Management Company, Duane Reade, Haks Engineers.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 40 Wall Street for rent or lease.
The Trump Building is a 70-story skyscraper in New York City. Originally known as the Bank of Manhattan Trust building, and also known as the Manhattan Company Building, it was later known by its street address 40 Wall Street when its founding tenant merged to form the Chase Manhattan Bank. The building, between Nassau Street and William Street in Manhattan, New York City, was completed in 1930 after only 11 months of construction.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 40 Wall Street
- Hadassah, The Women's Zionist Organization of America leased 46,175 SF
- Paulson Investment Company leased 5,488 SF
- First Investors Management Company leased 36,490 SF
- Duane Reade leased 55,000 SF
- PiYi Investment Limited leased 10,000 SF
- Real Estate Resource Group leased 1,377 SF
- Harry Fox Agency leased 36,921 SF
Retail Tenants at 40 Wall Street
- Duane Reade leased 25,000 SF
- Duane Reade leased 23,310 SF