170 West 23rd Street is a 6-story office space building located in Chelsea. The total square feet is 110,000 and built in 1972. It is considered a class C building.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 170 West 23rd Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New Yor & The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 170 West 23rd Street
- Coskun Brothers/Garden of Eden leased 8,000 SF
Retail Tenants at 170 West 23rd Street
- Mind Body Project leased 3,780 SF
- East One Coffee Roasters leased 1,700 SF
- Pet Central leased 1,600 SF
- Westside Market leased 8,000 SF
- Janovic Paint & Decorating leased 7,590 SF
- Cookston Enterprises Inc. leased 1,600 SF
- Vivi Bubble Tea leased 450 SF
170 West 23rd Street Property Overview
|Bulding Address:|| 170 W 23rd St
|Bulding Name:|| Chelsea Seventh Condominium
|Building Alternate address(es):|| 170 W 23rd St
Internet Providers at 170 West 23rd Street
|Internet Provider ||Technology ||Max Download Speed ||Max Upload Speed |
|Verizon New York