Lease Office 315 Hudson Street
315 Hudson Street is a 10-story office space building located in Hudson Square. The total square feet is 485,577 and built in 1907. It is considered a class A building.
315 Hudson Street tenants include: U.S. General Services Administration, Lower Manhattan Cultural Council, Intent Media, One Kings Lane, Bed Bath & Beyond.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 315 Hudson Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications & Lightpath.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 315 Hudson Street
- Bed Bath & Beyond leased 51,576 SF
- One Kings Lane leased 51,576 SF
- Intent Media leased 35,000 SF
- Lower Manhattan Cultural Council leased 51,786 SF
- TED Conferences LLC leased 5,881 SF
- U.S. General Services Administration leased 48,163 SF
- TED Conferences leased 5,881 SF
Retail Tenants at 315 Hudson Street
- Galvanize leased 54,590 SF