Rent Office 345 Hudson Street
345 Hudson Street is a 17-story office space building located in Hudson Square. The total square feet is 983,515 and built in 1931. It is considered a class B building.
345 Hudson Street tenants include: Waterfront Media, MTV Networks Entertainment Group, Penguin Group USA, In Demand, The Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation, CBS Radio, Rent the Runway.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 345 Hudson Street for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower & Level 3 Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 345 Hudson Street
- Daniel Wellington leased 13,646 SF
- PostWorks, New York leased 30,472 SF
- Rent the Runway leased 40,000 SF
- Penguin Group USA leased 136,000 SF
- BuyWithMe Inc. leased 12,801 SF
- Rock Shrimp leased 7,476 SF
- Waterfront Media leased 36,400 SF
Retail Tenants at 345 Hudson Street
- Children's Museum of the Arts leased 10,700 SF
- Home Depot leased 107,000 SF