Lease Office 485 Lexington Avenue
485 Lexington Avenue is a 30-story office space building located in Grand Central. The total square feet is 931,000 and built in 1956. It is considered a class A building.
485 Lexington Avenue tenants include: Novantas LLC, The Leading Hotels of the World Ltd., EdisonLearning, Fox Interactive Media, St. Paul Travelers, Fairchild Publications Inc., Edison Schools.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 485 Lexington Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath & Cogent Communications.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 485 Lexington Avenue
- Fidelity National Title Insurance Company leased 27,996 SF
- Fidelity National Title InsuranceCompany leased 27,996 SF
- Ankura Consulting leased 29,698 SF
- Phillips Nizer leased 53,162 SF
- Columbia Management leased 38,651 SF
- Ankura Consulting Group leased 29,574 SF
- Xerox leased 14,207 SF
Retail Tenants at 485 Lexington Avenue
- The Donnell Library Center leased 13,124 SF
- Pret-A-Manger leased 2,200 SF