Lease Office 11 Times Square
11 Times Square is a 40-story office space building located in Times Square. The total square feet is 1,109,028 and built in 2010. It is considered a class A building.
11 Times Square tenants include: eMarketer, Proskauer Rose, Microsoft, E-Trade.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 11 Times Square for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Verizon New York, Lightower, Level 3 Communications & tw telecom.
Eleven Times Square is a 40-story, 1,100,000-square-foot (102,193 m2) LEED Gold-certified office and retail tower located on Eighth Avenue at 42nd Street in the Times Square neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, directly across from the Port Authority Bus Terminal and immediately north of The New York Times Building. The tower was completed in 2011 and rises 601 feet (183 m), making it the 100th tallest building in New York City. It was developed by New York City-based SJP Properties in partnership with Prudential Real Estate Investors, and was designed by the renowned architect Dan Kaplan of FXFOWLE. Tenants include ...
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 11 Times Square
- SIR Capital Management leased 9,348 SF
- Berry Appleman & Leiden leased 19,000 SF
- Kepos Capital leased 20,000 SF
- E-Trade leased 31,234 SF
- Synechron leased 11,831 SF
- eMarketer leased 53,573 SF
- Microsoft leased 230,000 SF
Retail Tenants at 11 Times Square
- Palace Entertainment leased 45,000 SF
- Off the Wall leased 2,500 SF
- Se leased 21,000 SF
- Global Food International Corp. leased 25,000 SF