Rent Office 1501 Broadway
1501 Broadway is a 32-story office space building located in Times Square. The total square feet is 788,897 and built in 1926. It is considered a class B building.
1501 Broadway tenants include: The Regus Group, Acuris.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 1501 Broadway for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications & Cablevision/Lightpath.
1501 Broadway, also known as the Paramount Building, is a 33-story, 391-foot (119 m) office building located between West 43rd and 44th Streets in the Times Square neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City. It once housed the Paramount Theatre. The structure is currently the 360th tallest building in New York City. It was designated a New York City Landmark in 1988.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 1501 Broadway
- KIPP Foundation leased 18,680 SF
- American Federation of Musicians of the United States and Canada leased 18,332 SF
- Hardesty & Hanover leased 17,656 SF
- EC New York leased 16,657 SF
- Acuris leased 41,308 SF
- Christine Valmy International School leased 24,000 SF
- Social Service Employees Union (SSEU) Local 371 leased 22,063 SF
Retail Tenants at 1501 Broadway
- Hard Rock Cafe leased 1,355 SF
- Ben & Jerry leased 750 SF
- The New York Yankees leased 2,000 SF
- Lids leased 1,340 SF
- Levi's leased 9,700 SF
- Hard Rock Caf leased 42,500 SF