Rent Office 199 Water Street
199 Water Street is a 35-story office space building located in Insurance District. The total square feet is 1,160,067 and built in 1984. It is considered a class A building.
199 Water Street tenants include: Allied World Insurance Company, Computershare Ltd., NYSHRO/MedReview Inc., Aon Corporation, The New York Metropolitan Transit Council, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Epsilon Data Management.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 199 Water Street for rent or lease.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 199 Water Street
- Med Review leased 72,000 SF
- iMentor leased 22,256 SF
- WeWork leased 201,231 SF
- W2O Group leased 58,852 SF
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention leased 24,595 SF
- The Howard Hughes Corporation leased 36,985 SF
- BGC Brokerage US Inc. leased 71,990 SF