Rent Office 605 Third Avenue
605 Third Avenue is a 43-story office space building located in Grand Central. The total square feet is 1,043,055 and built in 1964. It is considered a class A building.
605 Third Avenue tenants include: Univision Communications, United Nations Population Fund, Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 605 Third Avenue for rent or lease.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 605 Third Avenue
- FMCG Direct leased 21,229 SF
- Turkish Consulate leased 19,871 SF
- Permanent Mission of Japan to the United Nations leased 50,000 SF
- Convene leased 28,612 SF
- Valerie Wilson Travel leased 25,258 SF
- Permanent Mission of Finland, the Consulate General of Finland leased 20,000 SF
- Permanent Mission of Finland, Consulate General of Finland leased 19,000 SF
Retail Tenants at 605 Third Avenue
- Starbucks leased 1,800 SF