Rent Office 60 East 42nd Street
60 East 42nd Street is a 55-story office space building located in Grand Central. The total square feet is 35,308 and built in 1930. It is considered a class A building.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 60 East 42nd Street for rent or lease.
The closest subways are 4, 42 St Shuttle, 5, 6, 7, 7, B, D, F, M, 4 & 6.
One Grand Central Place (formerly the Lincoln Building) is an office building at 60 East 42nd Street in New York City, opposite Grand Central Terminal. Designed in neo-gothic style by architect James Edwin Ruthven Carpenter, Jr., the 53-story skyscraper was completed in 1930. At 673 feet (205 m) tall, it is (as of 2013) the 49th-tallest building in New York City, along with the Barclay Tower. It is dwarfed by other buildings in the area, including the Chrysler Building and MetLife Building. Among the building's interesting features are the gothic windows at the top. The lobby once held the bronze ...
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 60 East 42nd Street
- iCapital Network leased 17,613 SF
- iCapital Networks leased 17,613 SF
- Stewart Title leased 5,267 SF
- Hoguet Newman Regal & Kenney leased 12,700 SF
- iCapital Network leased 17,500 SF
- Haver Analytics leased 19,073 SF
- Integrated Security Services leased 3,188 SF
Retail Tenants at 60 East 42nd Street
- Genji Sushi Express leased 0 SF
- Bank of America leased 14,137 SF
- Barclay-Rex leased 503 SF