Rent Office 122 East 42nd Street
122 East 42nd Street is a 56-story office space building located in Grand Central. The total square feet is 34,562 and built in 1929. It is considered a class A building.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 122 East 42nd Street for rent or lease.
The closest subways are 4, 42 St Shuttle, 5, 6, 7, 7, 4, 6, B, D, F & M.
The Chanin Building is a brick and terra-cotta skyscraper located at 122 East 42nd Street, at the corner of Lexington Avenue, in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Built by Irwin S. Chanin in 1929, it is 56 stories high, reaching 197.8 metres (649 ft) excluding the spire and 207.3 metres (680 ft) including it. It was designed by Sloan & Robertson in the Art Deco style, with the assistance of Chanin's own architect Jacques Delamarre, and it incorporates architectural sculpture by Rene Paul Chambellan. The building was designated a New York City landmark in 1978, and was added to the ...
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 122 East 42nd Street
- Quantbot Technologies leased 6,134 SF
- Jessie Smith Noyes Foundation, Inc. leased 1,839 SF
- Elihu S. Massel leased 1,920 SF
- Bel Americas Inc. leased 1,355 SF
- Reelz Channel leased 3,619 SF
- German National Tourist Office leased 5,000 SF
Retail Tenants at 122 East 42nd Street
- North Shore Poke leased 1,350 SF
- Juice Generation leased 1,000 SF
- Pret a Manger leased 1,710 SF