Lease Office 120 Broadway
120 Broadway is a 41-story office space building located in Financial District. The total square feet is 1,855,542 and built in 1915. It is considered a class A building.
120 Broadway tenants include: Emmet, Marvin & Martin, Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer LLP, ALM, Tower Group Inc., Kaufman Borgeest & Ryan LLP, National Securities Corp., American Arbitration Association.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 120 Broadway for rent or lease.
The Equitable Building is a 40-story office building in New York City, located at 120 Broadway between Pine and Cedar Streets in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan. A landmark engineering achievement as a skyscraper, it was designed by Ernest R. Graham – the successor to D. H. Burnham & Company – with Peirce Anderson as the architect-in-charge, and completed in 1915, when it was the largest office building in the world by floor area: on a plot of just less than 1 acre (4,000 m2), the building had 1.2 million square feet (110,000 m2) of floor space. Built to ...
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 120 Broadway
- Mediaocean leased 51,000 SF
- Brennan Center for Justice leased 9,435 SF
- Matthews Nielsen Landscaping Architects leased 7,350 SF
- Emmet Marvin & Martin leased 53,000 SF
- Vericlaim leased 10,291 SF
- Brennan Center for Justice leased 25,500 SF
- Partnership for After School Education leased 8,357 SF
Retail Tenants at 120 Broadway
- The Capital Grille leased 16,500 SF