Rent Office 152 West 57th Street
152 West 57th Street is a 60-story office space building located in Columbus Circle. The total square feet is 555,000 and built in 1988. It is considered a class A building.
152 West 57th Street tenants include: Kingdon Capital Management, Kingdon Capital Management LLC, Kingdon Capital, Greystone and Company.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 152 West 57th Street for rent or lease.
Carnegie Hall Tower is a 60-story skyscraper located on 57th Street in New York City. Part of a cluster of three very tall buildings (along with CitySpire Center and Metropolitan Tower), the tower was built in an architectural style in harmony with its western neighbor Carnegie Hall, a New York landmark.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 152 West 57th Street
- Naftali Group leased 8,455 SF
- Moab Capital Partners leased 4,331 SF
- Greystone and Company leased 55,000 SF
- Centerfield Media leased 3,014 SF
- Parkview International leased 9,000 SF
- Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu NY LLP leased 3,643 SF
- Grubman, Indursky, Shire & Meiselas P.C. leased 25,312 SF
Retail Tenants at 152 West 57th Street
- Ameriflora Florist leased 350 SF
- Blue Dog Cafe leased 700 SF