Rent Office 477 Madison Avenue
477 Madison Avenue is a 24-story office space building located in Plaza District. The total square feet is 14,400 and built in 1953. It is considered a class A building.
477 Madison Avenue tenants include: Halcyon Asset Management.
There are a variety of small medium and large offices available at 477 Madison Avenue for rent or lease.
The building has the following fiber providers: Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath, Cogent Communications, Stealth Communications, Lightower, Level 3 Communications, Cablevision/Lightpath, Cogent Communications & Stealth Communications. The closest subways are 4, 6, E, M, E, M, B, D, F & M.
Office Tenants Rented / Leased 477 Madison Avenue
- Rivkin Radler leased 8,200 SF
- Elara Capital PLC leased 4,130 SF
- Trepp LLC leased 6,384 SF
- Bankrate Inc. leased 5,178 SF
- The Aspen Insitute leased 8,300 SF
- Hertz Herson & Company LLP leased 17,548 SF
- Trepp leased 12,105 SF