New York City Commercial Real Estate Broker
Optimal Spaces understands how critical it is to find the ideal New York City commercial space. As New York Tenant Brokers, we partner closely with our clients to meet their changing needs as their businesses grow and evolve. Whether it be demanding more office space in NYC, Educational or industrial, retail, medical or loft space, we provide comprehensive information on all the properties we show our clients.
Optimal Spaces has complete access to all available New York commercial real estate listing services in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, and Westchester, enabling us to help clients look beyond the problems of today and work with you to develop effective long-term real estate solutions. We are experts in all of our client's real estate needs, including renting, subleasing, acquisition, disposition, expansion and renewals.
We can help show you the best options:
- We represent your interest solely, unlike other NYC brokerage firms whose legal duty is to represent the landlord in New York.
- We excel at what we do and possess a team of experienced New York City real estate professionals who have rented more than a million square feet in the past few years. We are proud of our success rate in getting our clients great deals for exactly what they need now and in the future.
- We have a proven track record of identifying and obtaining amazing Manhattan deals and New York City office spaces for our clients. For a partial client list and office space lease clients testimonials, please go to www.optimalspaces.com.
- We will assist you in evaluating your current and future needs. We will show you the different options and alternatives that are available for New York office space lease.
- We have worked with Hedge funds, investment banks, attorneys, broker dealers, venture capital firms, LBO buy-out firms, publicly traded, privately held, and not for profit organizations and in virtually every category of business and services in multiple locations across the country, as well in New York.
- We strive to cultivate life-long relationships with our New York clients who already rent New York office spaces. If you are happy, then we have done our job. Please call us at (212) 258-2700 to arrange an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.
residential space new york, residential condos for sale, townhouses for sale, condominiums for sale, two bedrooms for sale, studios for sale, one bedroom for sale, lofts for sale, live work for sale, investment for sale